Big Tree Campervans
Telephone: +44 (0)1738 788056
Mobile: +44 (0)7785 320074
We are really conveniently situated just off the main A9 which is the main north-south route in central/eastern Scotland. We’re within an hours’ drive of Edinburgh and Glasgow. If you do fancy popping in to see us, or to have a look at some of our fab campervans, then feel free to do so… it may be worth just giving us a ring beforehand to make sure all the campervans aren’t out on hire!
Finding Bankfoot is easy enough, but to find us once you’re in the village requires a few specific instructions…. and we’d suggest not relying on Sat Nav!
- A9 north from Perth
- 8 miles take turning to Bankfoot
- Into 40mph zone
- Into 30mph zone
- Road bends round to left,
- Take left turn into Prieston Road.
- Church Lane is a no-entry on the right.
- Take next right , Newhall Street.
- Turn right into Cross St
- T-junction after c.80m with the obvious road turning to the right and a lamppost straight ahead and a church hall on the left – trust me, it makes sense when you’re there!
- Don’t turn right, turn the ‘un-obvious’ left, and Birch House is 20m on your left