Scotland has one of the richest and most diverse natural habitats of anywhere in the UK. Some of the highlights for us are:
- White-tailed eagles on Mull
- The Cairngorms for mountain hares still in their winter coats in early spring
- Whale-watching off Gairloch
- Being dive bombed by Arctic Skuas off Dunnet Head
- The sound of bellowing stags in the Galloway hills in mid October’s rutting season
- Bottlenose dolphins in the Moray Firth
- Ospreys rearing their young at Loch of the Lowes and Loch Garten
Top reasons why Big Tree Campervans are perfect for experiencing Scottish wildlife
- You can choose to go to the best places to see the best wildlife at any time of year.
- Flexibility if the wildlife doesn’t play ball and you need to move to a new location quickly (a ‘twitcher’s dream!’)
- High driving position and superb visibility so you can spot things easily.
- Heated, so you can follow your favourite wildlife all year round.
- Plenty of easily accessible space for all your wildlife watching kit like cameras, telescopes, binoculars
- You can buy great fresh food locally and cook it up yourself – cheaper than restaurants and much more fun!
- Collect your campervan from the very heart of Scotland so you’re ideally placed to reach any of the natural habitats in Scotland.
- Really easy to drive.